going plain






this will sound so weird, and i get how this is the most plain-faced i have ever posted on the blog. why? coz i don't feel like putting on that much makeup as i usually use. this time just eyeliner and mascara.  it's been pouring nonstop and when i finally get calm clear sky and a bit of sunlight, i just stormed to get my gear set up. random hair situation... messy and it's now back to brown-ish. oh how i miss red hair. the outfit itself is just simple things i wear to cope with the cold whenever i need to get out and do 'life'. that thick cardi saves my life so many times.

i took a driving lesson.. which is a good thing. now is just trying to master the car. and before you know it, i'll be out and about.. well, taking my mom here and there, substituting my dad, taking my bro to places. oh well, it's an eldest-duty, am i right? 



top - Romwe // thick cardigan - hand me down
bandage skirt, shoes, bracelets - unbranded


being plain ain't that bad,
Dee

Comments

  1. I love that cardigan! It looks like a piece you'd be able to dress up or down, really pretty and versatile.

    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cardigan dear! And I love your shoes too :)

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice and beautiful
    am following your blog, please follow bACK
    HERES MY NEW POST
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cardigan looks super comfy and i like it combined with the skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top rock! \m/

    www.punkheartspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of oversized sweaters and pencil skirts. Also, you're totally fine without makeup - you look great!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment