surviving 2013 - Jenn Im of ClothesEncounters

i was inspired with Adolescent Chic's post when suddenly i realized that i survived 2013 with the help of so many youtubers. they're all ALL, awe-freakin-some. but here's the one that reaaaaally influenced me to this day .. 

CLOTHESENCOUNTERS

this channel belongs to JENN IM ... she hosted some series of fashion and beauty videos. that all includes hauls, monthly faves, giveaway pressies, thrifties, aaaaand vloggs.




how does she help you?
she believes in fashion is wearing what you love instead of what the society accepts. and this took me a long, long way. i can now be more experimental on my style. i am more confident in expressing my own self, regardless on what people say about me. i managed to ignore some of the "talk-me-down" people that exist INSIDE my life.

for Jenn, if you ever read this..
thank you for being there (well, not exactly) when i am stuck and feeling bad about myself. you mean so much to me. thanks for the inspiration. wishing you a great year ahead.

check her out!!

xoxo,
Dee


Comments

  1. nice blog! Mind to follow each other? let me know :D

    www.cheriemaeocampo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! I love Jenn!
    You have a new follower! :)

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and great blog!

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    Happy New Year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great collections if any other more sarees visit Bridal Silk Sarees

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts