getting dark






so then i tried to get a violet hair. failed. but when i wash my hair, the foam turns pastel purple. hmm, will the color fade to a real purple in the near future? .. i am putting my faith. so now i'm back to dark hair. somehow i look more ... umm. naah, just leave that thought. so then i need to get longer hair then go crazy with the color. nuff said, i just need to be patient. just need to be. and as far as the outfit goes, i'm going geeky-chic for the rest of the month i guess.

thanks to Tiwi for taking these pictures for me.
had a really great day to stroll around Central Park Mall with her.


SILLY POSE ... um, awkward.

crop tee - Romwe // cardigan and skirt - unbranded
metallic sneaker wedges - GOSH
extra awkward bathroom selfies.
here we go ....





no regrets,
Dee


Comments

  1. Metallic sneaker wedge club! Population two, so far! I have a pair and I love them.
    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sneakers :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit ;)
    http://emiliexnicoline.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me your sneakers! LOL
    Love them!

    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, let me know.
    Here's my blog:
    iamcarmenflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following.
    I follow you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts