hey!




for the last week or so i haven't really been in a good shape then my immune just gave up on me. i missed INFARE because of this. (screw you, weak immune!)  at this very shoot, i just trimmed my hair, just one inch on the end for clean structure - and i thought to myself after seeing the result, "whoa! i look like sartob .. !" then i post the picture to instagram and mentioned it to her and she agreed !!! so that's going good for me. 

oh and i had a thrift trip to Senen. had a nice day.
wanna come back for more .. some good deals happening around there.
come with me?

tshirt - thrifted // bandage skirt, wedges - unbranded




healing up,
Dee

Comments

  1. Look the look,really simple and yet chic at the same time.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My Dear, I see such a great post up in here.

    You're really good with that what you're creating on that blog.
    Would You like to follow each other ?
    Just let me know here :

    www.dreamofparadisebydomi.blogspot.com

    Follow my instagram too :

    @dreamofparadisebydomi

    Wish U a great Evening Dear,
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment