Happy Little Me



FIRST .. i'm so happy that i can get back to my outfit game again!! now let's get to the thingy majigy ...

this outfit itself has nothing to really tell. i just love the color combination. i will quote my self about how i won't ever own a pair of flatform shoes.. and i crossed my self by buying this pair, because somehow this look "minimalist" to me. but .... definitely harder to walk in than a pair of high heels!! syishhh .. and i got a bit rant to tell. so these pair broken on the very first day i wear them. GAH! i have to let the shoes doctor (i leave the term like that) to stitch them up so i can wear them again. it's looks cuter now as it has more detail to it. but the broken shoes on a first day is a big deal breaker. i got them from TOLLIVER at Zalora. i was convinced that the brand itself has a good quality, but why the shoes has to be brokennnnnn.  ah no worries, .. got the problem fixed.

if you are familiar with Troye Sivan .. he's releasing his single "Happy Little Pill" in July 25, 2014 and the rest of the album on August 15, 2014. ( PreOrder TRXYE on iTunes )
SO EXCITEDDDD !!!

"The End" Graphic T-Shirt - Bershka
Aiesha Wedges Platforms - TOLLIVER at Zalora
Skirt - unbranded
"FRATERNITY" Jacket - High School Alumni jacket









stepping up my game,
Dee

Comments

  1. Haha, I told myself I'd never buy a pair of doc martens, or creepers, or birkenstocks too but somehow they all ended up in my shoe closet...!

    Mai | www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue skirt! Xo Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a very very great style! love the mix of pink and blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Google+, follow me back?:)

    http://plus.google.com/107715180440834869837
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks about the shoes! I recently read that someone else had a pair of flatforms break on them. I'm a little suspicious of flatforms now, I think, haha. I love that skirt on your though, it's such a lovely color.

    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your shoes. Your hair is really voluminous!
    http://www.htstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment