The End of Summer BBQ Party ft. The Fashion Scoop







Tie Dye Tee - Hand Me Down / Flare Skirt - GClothes / Flats - Rubi

OMG ... summer is almost over and I can't wait for the colder weather !! 
this collaboration theme post is suggested by The Fashion Scoop. The End of Summer BBQ 

as you know BBQ-ing with friends is the one party where you're just simply being social whilst eating yummy food.. so I decided to dress up casually complemented with bright color, something that are really comfy to be in all day and may be all night too ! as you know in a party like this, so many friends will be around, old and new. so you still need to be cute and decent .. just in case some cute boy decided to go to the party!! ok, the outfit itself ... tie dye tee is a summer staple i guess, luckily i have the simple version of it. the high-waisted flare skirt is something that is totally fuss free to wear. and i guess when you're roaming around to talk to so many people, being in flats is the best way ever, your feet will not be aching by the end of the day.

See what The Fashion Scoop decided to throw on for a BBQ party !!!



colder weather .. i need you,
Dee

Comments

  1. What a lovely outfit!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Dee! You look fabulous!

    Keep in touch!
    xx Nicole

    www.thefashscoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the flats! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color combination here is so cool!:3
    Love that tie dye tee!!! so cool!

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome top and these colors look perfect on you!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, great pics. You look stunning.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    Leave a comment when you follow and ill follow you right back.
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you paired the top with the skirt, looks awesome on you. Green looks really good on you. Awesome sunnies.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blouse!! great outfit:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely in this outfit! Love your skirt so much <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely combination, and such a cute color look <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! Love your blog,too!
    Maybe would you like to follow each other?
    If so please stop by my blog and let me know.

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks so lovely! Great post
    My last outfit
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the skirt and top in almost the same colour scheme because then you don't expect the flats- bam! It's coral ;)) I think it's lovely :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute outfit, love the just one drop of hippy top mixed in.
    Simona
    Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am loving these colors colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these colors!

    www.colormelimitlessly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment