[ REVIEW ] Herbal Essences Hello Hydration



So 2 days ago I was on a monthly shopping, ... I was just gazing through hair treatment section and my eyes just stopped at these babies. I know my hair is not as healthy as before I smothered them in bleach and dyes, so I thought why not give it a go. I was really sad that the store didn't have my usual go-to Dove shampoo and conditioner. I have used Dove for years and it works so well. I had the time when I tried several shampoos and conditioners, like Tresemm√© Smooth and Shine, Vidal Sasoon Premium Color Care to get my colored hair an extra boost but I feel like they don't really work. My hair felt coarse and my scalp got oily pretty fast, ... As everyday I get into contact with the sun, I just feel the need to wash everyday, which is not a good thing. So I used my Dove again. But still, my hair was not as great as before. 

Ok now, to the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. My hair feels great. It's soft, silky, and easier to manage. I feel like it is just what my hair needs, ... Hydration. The shampoo and conditioner has a fusion of orchid and coconut milk. I have read at so many places and so many beauty gurus that use coconut milk in their hair routine. The website claimed that after using these, the hair will be 100% softer. And guess what ... It DOES happen. I'm ecstatic to get to this state of hair again. And by the way, these smell amazing and as you know that I come in contact with the sun like everyday ... The smell doesn't fade easily - so that is a plus.
 (I don't actually know what the minus will be, but i will keep you updated if I found any)

I provide a link to their website so if you need to know more or to find out what products works best for you.


p.s :
This is not a sponsored post.

skyrocketed confidence with this state of hair,
Dee

Comments

  1. Nice review!!
    Beauty review hair spray dong, di :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! thanks for sharing :) so interesting..

    wanna follow each other..? follow me and let me know :) i'll follow you back soon after it..

    http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review dear thanks for sharing. say do you want to follow each other? =) new post in my blog http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh what a coincidence! This was actually my first HE product :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really inspired with your blog! Love you post! Keep on doing what you're doing!
    By the way, I followed you via GFC. Hope you could follow me back!

    Here's the link so you can follow me EASILY!
    Follow The Slim Kid Inside on GFC, HERE!
    Follow The Slim Kid Inside on Bloglovin, HERE!

    New Post Up On The Blog: Paradise Island

    With Love,
    Monique (The Slim Kid Inside)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review!

    Check out my blog http://redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in/ .
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back :)
    Love Avisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I've tried these products too, they smell amazing!!! Great review :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    $50 STORE CREDIT AT WHITE PLUM GIVEAWAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great review dear.
    have never tried this
    wanna follow each other let me know
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to wear this all the time back in the day!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Herbal Essences, they all smell so great and have such variety!

    Kaitlyn xo

    www.thetrendytea.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been using Sunsilk for years. But I switched my Sunsilk conditioner to Dove conditioners and it worked well. I might give Herbal Essence a shot. Hopefully, it might transform my dry and damage hair to silky smooth like it did with yours.

    Lilly.xx
    http://heyhellolilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaah, I've got the same one and I love it! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? That would be awesome! :)

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sweetheart !

    I`m here first time and I wanna to come back for read your great posts like this!!! WOW! And your pics.. love it! You inspiring me a lot! Thank you for that!

    So I wanna to know how about follow each other? Let me know, I always come back.. I wanna to be a little inspiration for my readers and I hope this dream will come true :)

    Have a beautiful day sweetie

    and keep in touch

    kisses&hugs

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment