FALL, Y U NO COME ?!

Beanie, Jeans, Plaid Sneakers - Unbranded
Tank - Mossimo  / Jacket - Thrifted



First of all, ... i look like (a) a hobo; (b) a boy; (c) all the above.

Fall is here, or at least it is suppose to be here. i was trying to live up to the excitement of colder days. lately it is sooooo hot, like i always tell you. i miss the rain so bad !!! oh and btw, as i turned 21 couple days ago, i learn that i need to live more to the present, plan the future well, and accept the past. it's just 'right' as a friend told me, .... one thing that never really change is i still so strict about with whom i spend my time with. it's a learning process i guess. forgive me for the lack of pictures, was running out of daylight to take pictures, .... procrastination.

oh .... forgot to ask, how your week goes?


trying to find a spice of life,
Dee

Comments

  1. Loving the look! I adore your jacket, I just bought one similar in red.
    Nice life lesson, and you learned it at 21! Girl you are ahead of the curve already.
    http://www.aveclui.com/ - KL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! And for following me! I am now following you on GFC and Bloglovin! Let me know if you wanna follow each other on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc. Great outfit btw!

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pop of colour through the orange beanie! Oh and YAY for both being 21; now is definitely the time to accept the past for what it was and move forwards - I'm working on that one, as well :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely adorable Dee. Loving the outfit, the boots are awesome.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those boots!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your shoes! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, you look so comfy. I really like your beanie :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/10/monochrome-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit!!

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts