en Route








Oversized Cardigan - Hand Me Down / Shirt - Unbranded
Skirt - GClothes / Platform Sandals - Tolliver on Zalora


yes, I cut my hair again to a super short (at least for me) bob, you might saw it's debut in my latest post. I don't know why but lately, with this bipolar weather, my hair is just blah..., crispy ends. I just feel like it's too much to handle every-single-day. After I cut it, it suddenly become super soft, less tangly and can go several days looking ok. I'm planning to go with no more major hair-dye and just gonna let my hair grow out beautifully, hence the desire to go RED this December. Last week, I started to go (like, with dedication) to the gym and now I feel like this hair suits my routine more. Thinking less about the overall appearance (I even apply LESS makeup everyday) and just drag my self to a healthier path of life. Yes, baby steps ...

now, I just want to tell you a bit about how I feel ... *clears throat*
I FEEL SO HAPPY !
you may ask, why ...? because of The DKNY Invitation, Jakarta Fashion Week, Abang, Andu, and ... him.
I have been trapped with a so called internship that I need to actually turn down many blogging opportunities, my internship is far more important to finish. but for some reason, I was being so stubborn and won't hear anything about what my group said ... coz I NEED TO GO TO THE DKNY EVENT. first, because it's DKNY .. second, I get to meet Abang - which led to meeting Andu - and third, it's the Jakarta Fashion Week 2015. I simply need to go, regardless. So then, after hanging out with Abang and Andu, taking pictures and all the giggles, ... we decided to watch The Body Shop show, .. Well, thanks to Andu for hooking us up.., I saw him. Long story short, .. I got to touch him while saying Hi and Bye, ... classy (but also regretted it, I should've stayed and talk a bit). haha weird as it sound, ... He has been my mood booster since August - not particularly know him, know him but he recognise me, so that's that.

y'all have anymore of that .... happiness?
Dee


Comments

  1. lovee this look! the color combo is pretty!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the blend of aqua colours right next to each other - it's so refreshing to see at this time of year (whilst it's cold and raining here in the UK haha)!! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit, so adorable on you :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveee your outer!!

    http://crystalspicex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so kyoot!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, so cute and adorable

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your coat and the blue colour is awesome for me

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outer dear! :)
    mind to follow each other on GFC? Let me know :)

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! love the blue shades in your outfit! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cool!
    Designer apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bob cut. It's really chic! Anyways, the coat looks comfortable, great for cold weather!

    xx Angelus, angelus-officially.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shoes so much, amazingly styled & would you like to follow each other on
    GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey,
    I really like your Blog. Your Photos are so nice!
    Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? That were so cool :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts