BEAUTY WORKSHOP with CLOZETTE Indonesia and BEAUTY BOX INDONESIA

Weekend Alert!!!

I attended a Beauty Workshop hosted by Clozette Indonesia and Beauty Box Indonesia. The event was fun! We got to try several products Beauty Box Indonesia carries, like GlamGlow, APOT.CARE, SAMPAR and many more (pictures below). The fun heightened when we removed our makeup and then re-applied with the products that Beauty Box Indonesia have. This event made me realize that our (mine, tbh) skin needs the right products in order to look as best as it can get. 

so here's the pictures that I took at the Beauty Workshop !!
enjoy, ...












Looking like a swamp monster ... actually, my face was covered by GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment !



















This is my favourite !!!
This helped me get rid of my dark under eyes. It only needed 1 minute to brightened my under eye area!!





###

now, with the makeup I applied, .. it's time for pictures!! At first, I thought that the makeup was a bit dark for my skin. Turned out, it looked really good !! ( .cough. camwhore .cough. )

What I put on my face, in this order :
BOHO Eye Shadow Blé (as base) and BOHO Eye Shadow Vanille (in outer corner)



So, Thank You Clozette Indonesia and Beauty Box Indonesia for the opportunity to know my skin more (I actually, contrary to my knowings, have oily skin ....surprise!!!), meet the Clozette Ambassadors and of course, new friends !!

p.s : you need to check Beauty Box Indonesia's page to get these amazing products, ... or better yet, just visit them ( available at Grand Indonesia, Kota Kasablanka, Mall Kelapa Gading, Kalibata City, Summarecon Mall Serpong, TransStudio Mall Makassar, and Gandaria City ) !! 

####

UPDATE (11.17pm) :
as I was having a full day today, the makeup didn't move and "maintain" my, now oily, skin. Only did one touch up before went out for dinner. Removing this amount of makeup, first thought was "this gonna take a good while", turned out ... I only needed one swipe and everything was gone, moved to my wet wipes.... even the eyeliner. After I did a good cleanse, my usual routines, my skin glows and looks brighter. Not only making me look pretty, the products I used also treat my skin with rich ingredients. Even my blemishes and acne scars look a bit more toned down. Satisfied is an underrated term!!!

####

Beauty comes from within - but you need to let it shine through,
Dee

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Comments

  1. i tried glam glow when i was visiting grand indonesia. its so good but a little pricey for me >.<

    kisses, Diras fashion beauty blogger on
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the very soft, natural make up look.

    By the way I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check it out here: http://goldrusssh.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!

    xxMel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts