Spring Day ft. Charming Xanadu






Since spring is non-existence here in Indonesia, I would describe my "spring" situation like a wishy-washy person (more likely bipolar). One second it's sunny like 90ºF (equivalent to 32ºC), then a second later it'll be dark and raining cats and dogs. I know that I have complained about this so many times but who likes this bipolar weather anyway ? So then I prepared myself with this airy tank top and skirt plus that thick oversized cardigan. Just in case in the fun sunny (not really fun whatsoever) day, it decided to turn itself upside down to gloomy, windy, stormy day (which I absolutely LOVE). I complemented this outfit with nude heels, to let the stripy-ness (is that even a word?) pop. Horizontal stripes are tricky to rock, but it doesn't mean it should be avoided at all, does it? 

What would you rock on a beautiful spring day ?? Here's an outfit inspiration for spring day that my friend, Xan, put together !! It's so chic !

On life note, .. I have been struggling to keep myself focus on "the prize" (which is getting fit) therefore my gym session has gone random. I just don't have the drive to do life (lacking motivation, that's why...). This got me thinking forward to my composition, I have done nothing to plan it in advance, I just don't care. My major is somewhat "Educational", but the process isn't "educational" at all. It has a lot to do with the system, I guess. "Held back" is the most suitable phrase for my life lately. What do I need to do to break free? ... I don't know, but I hope that I will figure this out soon enough.

###

Tank - Forever 21
Nude Pumps - Hefty Salient

###

spring day is a blessing,
Dee


Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Comments

  1. Love ur skirt!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oversized cardigan - I had to read the post because before I was thinking - 'Oooo, nice spring coat!' Beautiful background. Sidebar - find something that you used to like or love doing and start from there. As for exercise, you don't have to beat yourself up for not going to the gym - you could make daily routines your exercise. Instead of taking the easy way to a place...plan ahead and walk the longer route. Dancing is fun - blast some music and dance like no one is watching.

    Best,
    ColorMeLimitlessly by Kaisha
    www.colormelimitlessly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty skirt!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab Dee!!! And I so feel you on the weather! Louisiana is just as crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in the South U.S. and our weather is just as bipolar -- cool enough for a leather jacket in the morning, burning up at midday, then raining and dreary in the afternoon. As far as life goes, just do what you love and trust that things will work out. Not a single person has it "together", we're all just winging it so don't worry you'll be fine.
    BTW you look great love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in the South U.S. and our weather is just as bipolar -- cool enough for a leather jacket in the morning, burning up at midday, then raining and dreary in the afternoon. As far as life goes, just do what you love and trust that things will work out. Not a single person has it "together", we're all just winging it so don't worry you'll be fine.
    BTW you look great love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment