Le Crop










Yes, I cut my bangs. Yes, I'm most aware that I, in fact, look like a 15yo. No, I don't regret it. For all I care is that I want my long hair back. Enough with this thingy majigy... 

onto the outfit, lately the weather has gone crazy. Hot and humid in the afternoon then raining cats and dogs. Above all the craziness, it will turn sunny and more humid than ever after the rain. So I translated the weather to my outfit, .. I guess this will keep me cool enough when the sun decided to be happy and keep me warm enough if it starts raining. I know, I know .. I'm not suppose to put "green"-ish color along with red (solely for christmas, huh?) but I just can't help it !! I feel so cute wearing flare skirts and cropped sweater and not to mention, this combo is making me look taller (yes, I need a little help in that department lol). Sometimes, you just need to play with color and let your outfit go wild!!! I read in several blogs that dressing the way we want to dress is actually therapeutic, ... this cost way less than a therapist. Am I right? 

p.s :
Life has been crazy so far and I just need to balance between life, tidying the house, school, and gym!! I plan to make some more adjustments so I can take care of the blog properly. The most recent planning is to really bring back collaboration post with other bloggers (this will keep me on a schedule and force me to work rather than just blog when I want to blog. haha) !! So if you're interested, please drop me an email !!!

###

Flare Skirt - GClothes
Chunky Heels - Hefty Salient
Cropped Oversized Sweater - St. John (DIY)

###

steady pace is underrated,
Dee

Comments

  1. Loving the color combo!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bangs and outfit! The color combo is perfect

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and I think yor hair looks great!! I get that I look 15 all the time.. Without bangs haha :)

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me .. Vino?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty :) I like sandals :)

    I am following you via gfc now <3

    Visit me: Kapege life moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, that skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is well put together! xoxo

    http://clothescaptioning.blogspot.com/
    Instagram.com/patricechavon
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/clothes-captioning-12337589

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute, love the color combo!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute look!

    Xan
    www.charmingxanadu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts