Full Throttle





Life is sometimes confusing. I feel the need to do all the things I need to do in order to have my life going. My sentence is confusing huh? .. I do feel that too. Blogging has always been a hobby, a release to my alter ego. Not that I have a multiple personality disorder, but I know that I will only excel in activities that I like. I am willingly devote my time to do it. Once, in Middle School and pretty much in my Sophomore and Senior year in High School, I stayed up all night doing my Maths home-works just because I enjoyed the lessons and guess what ... I became crazy good at Maths!! This got me thinking about what I will do with my life since school is not particularly on my top list of enjoyable activities.. It's more of an obligation. I am in my very last year, the only thing that is in my way are thesis along with 2 complementary classes that I'm currently taking. I know that I'm a stress-prone person, even more when I know that my decision(s) will definitely affect the rest of my life. As I stated before that blogging is merely a hobby, I realized something after a good sleepless night stressing about my future, I want to make blogging my primary job. Yes, just because I love it so much. The "love" just eliminates every "I don't think I can pull through" that I sometimes have. My mind works wonder on problem solving skill when I love what I do, ... just like the maths homeworks (and it ain't easy back then!). But I guess, I have to actually put my sanity aside and just finish what I started at almost 4 years ago.

Onto the outfit, ... This outfit making me feel better about myself, I just love that the top and the jeans shape me up. The outfit itself gives a summery, city vibe. .... and yes, I need to work harder in the gym because it gives me a sense of myself. 30 minutes on the treadmill gives me time to tune into the present (plus getting fit can totally be fun when you get use to it and don't ever forget about how cute you can be!!).

###

Hat - FAB.id
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Parka - Fraternity 22

###

Life goes on,
Dee


Comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel - I work 8-5 at a desk job and use blogging as my outlet. I love it! Don't let the stress get to you and remember what you enjoy :) love the outfit!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me .. Using your phone camera and PACKING tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a really gorgeous outfit!
    KISS!
    http://blamod.worpdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit is easy going and has it simplicity more than ever. Such a type! You look perfectly fit within :)

    Love,
    Vina
    WWW.LOONAIRE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely amazing in that outfit. If you were my date I would be very proud (^__^) \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts