Fun Breeze








Life these days was quite easy-breezy. I have been doing my task of going to the gym, eating (quite) healthy, and taking a good care of my self. School wise, I had my mid term tests and will be planning my presentation day some time next week!!

Onto the outfit that I wear now!! The weather has been so hot lately that I opted for a casual get up that will cover me from the sun but also keeping me cool throughout the day. Summer is indeed around the corner. I'm not so excited because I love gloomy weather, but I guess, ... in the summer , the choice of clothing that people wear will be more whimsical and playful because I guess many people feel so happy to have the sun shining bright and make everything look more energetic. So, ... What outfit will you choose for summer ??

###

Java Jazz Snapback - Bro's
Mirror Sunnies - Unbranded
Bralette - Laroche Store
Kimono - Jade Inane
Jeans - Forever 21
Chunky Heels - Hefty Salient

Picture taken by Asti

###

Taking life playfully,
Dee


Comments

  1. Fun shoot!
    KISSES! Visit my blog:
    http://blamod.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print kimono is absolutely beautiful :)

    Kamari
    perceivedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous summer look! love a breezy kimono! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment