Too Much (To Say)







Since I dyed my hair, I think I might be addicted to every hue of blue. This post will be the first and the last of me being blue overdose.. even though I tried to be reasonable to put black clutch and wedges. I bought this tee as a "tribute" to someone, yet we stopped talking and I had to pretend that I was ok, but I wasn't (thanks tho for shattering my self confidence that I had built for years!!). The cute thing is, I was surprised that I can be so weak... Don't worry, the self confidence was built back so fast that I feel so proud of my self (...and like the tee said, I'm too RAD for you, Jerk!).

Life wise, I have been feeling anxious lately and I don't know why that I have it.. But since May is my holiday month, I might get the hang of what's wrong with my brain. I just need to relax a bit so I can focus on the things I need to get done.

xo,
Dee

###

Tee - Bershka
Skirt - Thrifted

Comments

  1. Hey, I love your blog! with anxiety, just focus on the things that make you really happy this month, and do them a lot :) enjoy the sun and you'll feel a lot better! You look incredible! Blue suits you so well! x whaticallthislittleblogofmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog! Great post! I really like your blog, I'm following you now on gfc and g+. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment