[ REVIEW ] Maybelline Color Show Eyeliner



Have you ever realized that tightlining or lining your upper waterline can make your lashes look so much fuller? I'm guilty of that. I always tightline my eyes so my eyeliner looks a little more neat and my lashes look fuller. This Maybelline Color Show eyeliner has always been there for me. I hate having a bit of skin peeking through my eyeliner so I have to make sure that I tightline. For you who have the need to put on fake lashes everyday, this product will help you to make your fake lashes more believable by tightlining neatly!!

So here are my thoughts on this eyeliner :
  • Retractable pencil helps you to make sure the product is clean and you don't need to sharpen the pencil.
  • Thin application with pigmented formula, but build-able if needed.
  • Staying power is quite strong but with enough force it can leave a messy smudge.
  • Can only be properly removed by oil based makeup remover.

until next time,
Dee

Comments

  1. I am surely gonna get this one!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts