[ ADVICE ] I'm Out



So couple days ago, I was break-fasting with my Elementary School friends. It was fun and all, but I realized that it's been awhile since the last time I went out of my comfort zone. At first I was bummed out that a couple of my go-to-friends of mine couldn't make it to the break-fasting and I actually considered to not go to the break-fasting at all. Then I came to the realization that it held annually and  my friends were actually set aside their time to meet so that I embraced myself to went there, even without my go-to friends. Not that I don't like my other friends but sometimes it's awkward because it has been so long since we met. There I can actually let myself open to the conversations and it's funny to me that I feel rejuvenated this time to actually let loose with some old companion. I have been living in my own cocoon and when I finally got out of it, I feel like a new person. I have been stuck in a so called routine that I feel like I accomplished something. It's some kind of an epiphany ... I actually enjoyed myself that evening.

So, I think you need to go out of your comfort zone to experience new things and I bet you can learn more about yourself. Routine kills your soul slowly.

Outfit wise, these two didn't made the cut (took so many but most of them are out of focus *pun intended*) but I love the pictures and I don't want to waste them...

until next time,
Dee

###

White Cropped Top - Forever 21
Kimono - Jade Inane
Flare Skirt - GClothes
Tank Top - Forever 21
Libra - Brash Shoes

Comments