Mojito Life



I was gonna wear this combo for a vacation but turned out, .. It was held up to an unknown date. Kinda disappointing but .. Oh well, there will always be another time. This combo looks kinda laid back but at the same time, put together. Loving the words on the tank because lately I have been enjoying every virgin mojito that I can get my hands on.

So on Monday, mi familia and I went to Transera Waterpark. It was fun going in the slides and all, but then at the end of the day I got this horrible tan-lines. I actually vlogged it a bit but then again, ... I don't have a water resistant camera to begin with. But I'm saving up to get a water-resistant camera and hopefully, soon I will be able to vlog every bits and bobs!


###

Top - Bershka
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Converse


xo,
Dee

Comments

  1. cool look
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, dear! ^-^
    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Chek it out here:
    http://caterina-m.blogspot.it/2015/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment