CODE : 22







Officially joined the 22 Club couple days ago. I feel more reserved as I aged (ugh, ... this is such an excuse), but I am an introverted-extrovert anyway. So I guess that wasn't an issue at all. Can't believe that October is coming to an end in a couple days, ... 2015 flying by so fast and I don't think I accomplished much this year. Don't get me wrong, this year has been so amazing but for me, but I could've done so much more! So I guess, I have to make the most out of November and December, huh? 

To the outfit now!
I snatched this top from an H&M sale, and it was like 50% off or something, happened to be in my size so I had to get it. I rarely buy something in color (viva black and white!), so this is a loud piece for me. Decided to paired the top with high waisted jeans, which has no point because the top covers my waist, but I love the snug feeling of it. The top is kinda loose fitting anyway so the skinny jeans work just fine to keep my shape looking decent, ... after putting on my favourite wedges, I'm good to go!

How's your year so far?

p.s:
I think I like square pics better, what do you think?

xo,
Dee

Shirt, Jeans - H&M
Libra - Brash Shoes

Comments

Post a Comment