Romper 'round the Corner




Sometimes, in order to be happy, you just have to let the universe set its course for you. For the past couple of weeks, I've been dreading to do my compulsory paper because I don't really have something to reach, something to look up to. To be honest, ... I gave up on life for that couple of weeks. But then this morning, I am not kidding, I something just clicked. I was trying to do a revision while singing my lungs out, but then I realized that I haven't done this in a while. I used to do my papers while singing uncontrollably no matter what time it was (well, sorry mom, dad, and bro), and I thought to myself, "Wow, Dee. This is why we stopped caring about this paper." This compulsory paper, or Indonesian calls this SKRIPSI, feels like a chore, something that needed to be done with no deadline in sight. I usually sit in the silence of my Uni's library trying to squeeze words out of my brain just to get a paragraph or two or in a local Starbucks with my notes trying to put things together. I never really do well with chores. Then I found a friend, we actually have a pledge to keep each others' spirit stable while staying sane enough to function as human beings. We're both new with YouTube and we're both agreed to support each others' channel. Well, doing this paper is no fun at all, but I found a friend with a same passion and goals, ..... so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Enough being so dramatic, ... let's just talk about the outfit. Well, it's a romper. A recent purchase from my Birthday Haul! Nothing really major but I have been wanting to have a romper, but the price naturally sets off my wallet alarm, yet this one bought under major discount (what a nice birthday present from the universe). I feel like going away to a mini holiday, a staycation (stay vacation), preferably to the beach with friends, and let loose having a wonderful time to recharge.

How's your week going so far?

xo,
Dee

###
Romper - Cotton On
Bag - Embellish from Zalora

Comments

Popular Posts