All Sorts of Fab









On Saturday, I went out with Zsazsa to take some pictures. The day turned out to be all sorts of fabulous because all the conversation occurred! I daily vlog nowadays, but on this very day, I didn't actually have that many footage because I actually engaged to all the conversation we had. It's nice to finally found a friend that actually shares a lot of similar ideas, perspective, and goals. All thanks to the internet (and Clozette), tho. A lot of giggle happened, to be honest, and by the end of the day, my tummy was aching!

Nothing special to the outfit, I had this vision in my head about the outfit I'm wearing inspired by the (I already said it so many times and I know you're now rolling your eyes) bipolar weather that Jakarta has. Zsazsa actually took every outfit picture and this picture of us came from my snapchat!



xo,
Dee


###
Oversized Cardi - HandMeDown
Jeans - H&M
Bralette - H&M

Comments

  1. Love this look so much! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Loved everything from the hat to the high waist jeans to those oh-so-cray boots.

    XOXO
    Roseleen and Bridgette
    In Style Custody
    http://instylecustody.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts