Natural Honey X ClozettesBBA "Healthy Skin, Healthy You"













In early December, I attended an event held by Natural Honey, Clozette Indonesia, Blogger Babes Indonesia. The theme of the event was "Healthy Skin, Healthy You" with Nectaria Ayu as a speaker. She actually opened a new horizon of clean eating for me, as I was the one opposing to never consume any green smoothies - simply because the one I tried was just so awful it traumatised me (no, Dee.. Too much) and at the event, Natural Honey's representative explained to us about all the goodness of the lotion and announcing that they have this new serum to be released that fades stretch marks because the serum is collagen rich, then there's games involving us trying to make a good glass of green smoothies, and we divided to 4 groups with different recipes to try. The event was so great as I was able to meet my Ellen, Zsazsa, and Mami Maya .. then to meet new friends too! It was a Saturday well spent.

After the beautiful event wrapped up, all of us got to go home with a goodie bag contains of 2 bottles of Natural Honey Pure White and Antioxidant, a jar of honey, and little cute things. I was so excited to try them!! Soon after arrived at home and clean up, I tried the pure white lotion and immediately fell in love because seconds after I applied the lotion to my skin, it sinked in without me needing to rub it in and it was not sticky at all, then I fell asleep because the smell was so calming! On the very next day, I noticed that my skin looked and felt so hydrated, the formula really works for my skin. I continued to use it for 2 weeks and then I run out *insert crying emoji here*, the downside of religiously applying it 2 times a day thoroughly all over. My skin was so soft and plump after just 2 weeks of using it and that's a big deal for me! Now I'm trying out the Antioxidant lotion. The smell of this one is energizing, may be because it has orange extract in it. Currently on a half bottle notice, I'm trying to use it as effective as I can without squeezing out too much .. and let me tell you, it's an ongoing battle. Incorporating Natural Honey's lotion was seriously a great decision for the life of my skin. If you want to know more about Natural Honey ... may be to see where you can actually get your hand on their products, you can visit their website, Facebook, and Instagram !!

and here's the vlog from that day, not the much of a footage but I was so into the talk that I don't really care to actually film.


xo,
Dee

Comments

  1. hahaa, kita seklompok saat itu, semoga ketemu lagi next time nya XD

    buleipotan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I was too shy to say hi :)

      xo,
      Dee

      Delete
  2. Kita duduk sederet saat itu *ikut2 rifka*, hahaha. Nice post. Should learn to review product from the othe star clozetters. Canggih semua. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment