Out of Routine







I was looking through my wardrobe and found this skirt, ... took a good hard look at it then wonder why did I even got it in the first place. Don't get me wrong, this skirt is cute but it's not my typical purchase. So then, after a good 10 minutes of consideration, I paired these 2 patterns together and actually love it. Wearing this animal pattern, .. well, pink animal pattern, .. made me feel out of place but I feel cute. In other news, my hair is getting so healthy and soft and now in the best condition in years! If you read my hair care routine, those products helped me tremendously with a medium to fast pace. Give it a go tho, if you need new routine.

To be honest, I haven't really shoot any outfit pictures lately because sometimes it's so cloudy and the pictures turned out bad, ... or on the other end, natural lighting so harsh, I can't even edit it to nearly decent. Lately all I do was reading and trying to figure out how to recalibrate my compulsory paper. I stopped daily vlogging all at once because I want to start fresh in January (oh the so cliché new year, new me thingy). I can't even wrapped it around my head that 2015 went by so fast and 2016 is about to start. I definitely had planned all my 2016 roughly even though I don't know what the universe has stored for me. 2015 had been rough, I won't lie ... but in the middle of the chaotic year, I had the most wonderful memories, new friends, and a whole lotta little thing that made me happy. 2015 was the year of a new breeze for me and I have high hopes for myself - not to mention so many goals to achieve -  for 2016.

How's your year so far ?

xo,
Dee

###
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Hefty Salient

Comments

  1. that pinkie leopard pattern is dam cute!!<3 you rocked it! ^^
    hope 2016 will be better than ever! yay!:D

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by ! :D
      Hope you'll have the best of 2016!

      xo,
      Dee

      Delete
  2. I love the kimono, is it like a marbled print? Where's it from?!

    Kayleigh

    havea-prettyday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's marbled print!!! Got it from a local store in http://instagram.com/eveloveboutique

      thanks for stopping by,

      xo,
      Dee

      Delete
  3. I really love your fashion sense.
    you always look amazing so all of your outfits are lovely.
    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts