Sense of Purpose












I have been drafting and editing this post nonstop but haven't actually have something meaningful to write. I guess, .... I'm just rusty? Some time ago, I heard a close relative said to me to stop making videos and pictures because they feel like I can't actually make something outta those videos and pictures. If you rationalize it, ... kinda make so much sense. But I have found so much joy and happiness doing these "nonsense" things, getting invitation to events, and not to mention new friends! This blog, YouTube Channel, and Vlog Channel (*cough* #shamelesspromo *cough*) have been an easy escape from school, a safe heaven that I can go to whenever I want, because I don't have the financial ability to hop on a plane and go somewhere remote to unwind. 

I sometimes feel so anxious and all I can do is either cry, aimlessly wandering the net ... or on this case, I create. I like creating content better than crying or even aimlessly wandering the net. I choose to create, I create things to keep my sanity in tact.

About the outfit, it's just something that came to me last minute, I love how it looked boyish but still quite feminine to rock from day to day.

xo,
Dee

###
Parka - Thrifted
Bralette - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Hefty Salient

Comments

  1. Nice Pictures! :)

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perutnya bisa rata diapain kak? Pengen punya perut rata huhu :')

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. engga rata itu liv, ... masih bleberan lemak pinggirannya hahahaha. Aku biasanya olahraga ringan tapi konsisten aja :D

      xo,

      Delete

Post a Comment