#BeachDayMusts ft. Adore Me
#BEACHDAYMUSTS by anjanidee
Summer in around the corner and trips to the beach is inevitable. Summer days for me is usually accompanied by a 3 days stay at a local island. Yes, ... a much needed getaway. As you all know, I overheated pretty easily... This can actually break the trip, so ... I want to share with you, my lovely readers, about the things I usually use and bring with me to my trip!
BEACH DAY MUST:
- Comfy, but still flattering and cute, swimwear.
- Cover up - The cover up I chose is a simple pinafore for easy removal and putting on, but you can use anything from simple dress, tee and shorts combo, even an oversized shirt.
- Walking Sandal - I used to have a cute sandals that I wear to the beach but they always gave me blisters and I can tell you that blisters and salt water are not a great mix. So I suggest you to get something more comfy but still cute
- Big-enough Rucksack - Beach day is a complicated day. If you're planning to be in the sun more than 2 hours, I suggest you to get a big bottle of sunscreen so you'll be able to apply it every once in a while to protect your skin and prevent sunburn. Also you need water, snacks, and everything necessary - electronic wise ... So you need that big enough-but not to big-rucksack
- Sunnies - nothing else to say, sunnies are always needed if your eyes gonna be exposed to sunlight
- Beach Towel - A beach towel is necessary to secure your place in the beach and to make sure you have a place to have a snack - and or sunbathe
- Headwear or in my case, a floppy hat! An extra protection to the sun for your hair... I personally have a color treated hair so a direct exposure from the sun will fade my hair faster - no one wants a dull faded hair, right?