Min Yoongi, this one is for you









Completely unfazed by the vibe Agust D mixtape has on me. He's somewhat resemble a moon in my dark surroundings. He's been through worse, yet he made it. Life can be so terrifying, yet him, who's so far away, unaware of my existence, can calm me down through his rap, more so,... his voice. He's my motivation. Yes, Min Yoongi - Suga - Agust D, if you're ever reading this, I love you and thank you for releasing the mixtape. Thank you for sharing your past struggles and motivates me though the hardest hardship that I'm now going through. This outfit is for you.

Dating someone (well, not exactly - Yoongi, if you're ever reading this, hahahahahaILOVEYOU), has always a tiny fraction of my outfit inspirations. This time, it's BTS (hahahahaYoongi, myheartisonlyforyou - alongwith6biaswreckers) - or Kpop in general. I've never been drawn to wear sneakers and "swaggy" outfit more than right now. All I can see is sneakers, oversized white tee, and yes, ripped jeans. I had to stop myself from purchasing a stupid amount of boys tee. But in the mean time, if you see my last post, I found myself again after such a uninspired-period of my life. So, BTS ... Thank you.

This pink parka tho, ... It's pink yet feels swaggy anyway.

xo,
Dee

###
Parka - Thrift
Bralette - H&M
Ripped Jeans - H&M
Radlee High Kickflip Haut - Airwalk

(posted circa August, 2016)

Comments

  1. You rock the look! I love the sneakers too!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts