Gone yet Not Forgotten



Whoaaaa .... new outfit post!!! (note the sarcasm) ... I know I'm being a bad blogger but like, life happened y'know?? *sigh* Lately I only focus on finishing my papers and I really neglecting other things that I should be doing... e.g. this blog, my youtube channel. I promised myself to put in more effort and let's see how it goes.

To the outfit, I wore this as a part of Olay's event's dress code. I miss dressing up like this tbh, all I wear nowadays are simple top and jeans (pffftttt, school). I even miss myself (wotttttt!!! like how?) and this feeling is killing me. Ok I'll get to the point and end the rant here. This is the most black and white combo I have ever wore, because I'm not really a fan of white (*cough* Black is The New Black *cough*). But since I had the skirt and, not to mention, after several white tops later ... I fell in love with this simple outfit. This is right up my alley anyway, don't you think?

In other news, my hair is messed up. It's blue, green, dark, and everything in between. I want to go back to being a brunette so I can order some clip in hair extension but I love my blue/green hair too much and I'm more than happy that my hair is finally at the healthiest state, like ever!!! Ottokhae~ (sorry guys, the K-Obsession just kicked in)

I truly missed being able to blog regularly.
So, how's life for you?

xo,
Dee

###
Top & Lace Up Booties - Forever21
Kimono - Evolve Boutique
Flare Skirt - H&M

Comments

  1. Loving this jacket! You look great!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment