[ REVIEW ] Photo Facial at ZAP Indonesia



Couple weeks ago, I went to ZAP Kota Kasablanka to try their Photo Facial Treatment. From the get go, all the staffs were so friendly in informing with the stuff I asked. Their hospitality is always make me feel at home! To the treatment itself, Photo Facial is a combo treatment consist of 3 separate treatments, Face Toning, Face Rejuvenation, and Oxy Infusion.

The whole treatment had 7 steps which are consultation with a doctor, face cleansing, Face Toning with laser, formulated gel for Face Rejuvenation, Face Rejuvenation, Oxy Infusion, and lastly, aftercare and sunblock.

So, I'll explain my experience trying the treatment now. I provided you with a video to see the whole process, okay?

Face Toning
They cleaned my face to remove dirt, oil, and makeup. I was makeup free because I purposely went to get the treatment. After that, you'll be given a special google to protect your eyes from laser, then the doctor will come in and do it to your face, portion per portion, twice. The doctor were nice enough to give me a break in between portion because my pain tolerance is low. I would say, the laser stings a bit but after a couple seconds you won't feel a thing. This treatment can shrink your pores, lessen oil production (such right up my alley, my oily skin is no joke), brightens complexion, and helps with fine lines. 

Face Rejuvenation
After the laser, they will spread formulated cooling gel to prepare you to do the face rejuvenation. This treatment uses a light base technology to fade your blemishes, shrink pimples, stimulate collagen, and tones down hyper pigmentation. The treatment was okay, it felt warm on my skin. Since this is the second time I tried Face Rejuvenation, I didn't feel a thing. It just felt weird to have a thick layer of cold gel on your face, haha.

Oxy Infusion
After face rejuvenation treatment, they will remove the gel and then blast oxygen to your skin. This way, the skin will absorbs all the oxygen and freshen up your skin. This treatment is suppose to even out your complexion, brightens it, moisturises the skin, and fades blemishes.

The whole process only took me less than 40 minutes! It's super quick and hassle free. By the way, after the treatment, you're allowed to use light makeup! How cool! As I wasn't going anywhere after the treatment, I decided not to use any makeup because I wanted to see how my skin progressed throughout the day. If you watched my video, you can see how red I was after the treatment and the redness was completely gone after 3 hours. My skin the next day felt so smooth and a couple pimple I had were also shrink. My makeup also glided on smoothly the day after, not to mention my makeup stays on longer now as my oil production is not as much as before.

Oh, if you want to try Photo Facial treatment you need to avoid long direct sunlight exposure 2 weeks prior and after the treatment (e.g, tanning), use heavy makeup prior and after the treatment, and don't use warm water or go swimming after the treatment. They suggested to use SPF 30 or more prior and after the treatment and as I mentioned before, after the treatment you're allowed to use light makeup.

p.s :
You can get the combo or get the treatments separately, but I recommend you to get all 3 at once. The result is so amazing! Go to ZAP for more info of their treatments and location near you!

xo,
Dee

ZAP

Comments