estranged uni grad


Lately, "Estranged Uni Grad" had been a choice of vibe. I had to take care of things at campus so I feel like this outfit is appropriate. To be completely honest, ... The outfit is a little too comfy coz I found myself lounging in it even after a long day of doing errands. Now I'm in the comfort of my bed on a slow paced afternoon, planing some outfits for both Youtube and Blog post.

I feel like every outfit pictures lately were taken by phone, ... and in either a fitting room or in a store. I hangout a lot with friends to cafes and such, but I cherish my time talking with them a lot and sometimes, I even go out while my PJs still on. So no pictures.. Sorry, not sorry.

I'm trying to vlog for the entire month, ... tittled "AUGUST DEE" ... IKR, the K-Pop addict in me retaliate and .. yeah.

'till next time,
Dee

###
Pullover - Pull&Bear
Specs - H&M
Skinnies - H&M
Sneakers - Converse

Comments

  1. kacamatanya buat gue yak?...

    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleach Vs Naruto, one of the most famous fighting games in the world, has a new update to you! In this version of Bleach vs Naruto 3.0 which is the same as the other updates, you will fight against maintaining SonnatTAT. Bleach Vs In Naruto 3.0, we hope you have a good time with good fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment